Friday

Hello to my new Etsy shop and other Itsy adventures..


Seaside inspired Retro homewares for sale.


If you have been a  follower of my facebook page you will already know that I launched a new Etsy shop a few months ago. It's been a great success and I've loved every minute of it! Many moons ago I worked in the antiquarian trade in design and print shops on Cecil Court, just off Charing Cross Road in London. My husband too was a Modern First Edition collector and bookseller, so I'm no stranger to researching the values and scarcity of collectable items and detailed cataloguing. So it's much like old times for me although we actually used to produce printed catalogues back in the day - no fancy computers. social media or imaging apps back then!

Sold Linen



Kitsch and vintage homewares for sale


My shop contains a mixture of china from my Itsy Bitsy hire collection and other homewares and items I'm picking up on my travels. Please follow my shop (click on my Etsy Logo) or find me on Etsy by searching Itsy Bitsy by the Sea. I'm posting new items weekly. I also have  a new Instagram account 'itsybitsybythesea' where I will be posting images of items for sale and curating images from my life in a seaside town and as I style my Retro and vintage inspired home (an old B&B guest house a few hundred yards from the prom), and welcome guests to my Air b&b room.

This site will remain home to my Prop hire collection and styling services, but will become more of a vintage and retro lifestyle blog with posts of inspiration and links to other sites I love. I will of course continue to write about my styling work for weddings especially those I work at the Midland Hotel in Morecambe. Who doesn't love a vintage wedding?

Hope you will find something of interest on this site and thank you for dropping by. Visit again soon!

NEW ITEMS FOR SALE: MISMATCHED TEASETS


 
Duck egg blue 26 piece mismatched bone china teaset.



Green and pink 26 piece mismatched bone china teaset.



Pink and blue 26 piece mismatched bone china teaset.



Pink 26 piece mismatched bone china teaset with Sadler teapot.


SOLD ITEMS




No comments: